It is never too early to start thinking about even the smallest details for Christmas. Make sure your customers know that your store is the best place to pick up whatever they need to make the Holidays shine the brightest, including STOCKING STUFFERS! Here are the Top Items from The Link Companies that you should order and market as the best in “small” gifts:
- Solid Cologne from Duke Cannon. Other than the infamous “Big Bricks of Soap,” the solid cologne is the next best selling item from Duke. This lightweight container fits nicely inside a stocking for gifting, and, importantly, fits well inside a man’s Dopp kit for travel. It’s completely TSA friendly so no need for bag searches with this, and they’re made with natural and organic ingredients. At $12.50 a piece and in four masculine scents, you cannot go wrong with Solid Cologne.
- Cutie Beans by Fiesta. These little guys are part of a new collectible “blind box” that Fiesta has created. The idea is to purchase the blind boxes until you’ve collected all the different goodies inside! There are nine different adorable plush animals inside each assortment with the options of “Jungle” or “Aqua.” The toy includes the plush and a clip case, perfect for backpacks and keychains! Children of all ages will be delighted by these collectibles. The assortment, ideal for countertop display, contain 72 toys at $2.50 a piece.
- Everlasting Hairbands from Vere. If you have long hair, you need a Vere hairband, end of story. This magical hairband never stretches out; you can use a hair dryer to shrink it down to size. It’s unbreakable, snag-proof, waterproof, crease-proof, comes in an array of glitter and metallic colors, and can also be worn as a bracelet! The small box packaging lends nicely to a stocking stuffer and can even be hung from a Christmas tree to make an adorable display at your store. A box of 5 hairbands is $7.50, wholesale.
- Clip-SEAS from First & Main. From First & Main’s FantaSEA collection adds a newer, smaller product to the plush lineup – clips! Use them as a keychain, or clip them to a backpack. There are 12 different sea creatures to choose from, including an octopus, crab, a gator, and a turtle. At only 4 inches, these little guys can sneak right into a child’s stocking, and can easily be merchandised at a store by hanging from available bags for sale. Clips are $1.90 a piece.
- The Big Larry from Alliance Sports Group. Alliance is comprised of a number of brands, but for this list we’ve chosen NEBO. Maker of all things flashlight-related, Nebo does have a number of smaller items that are the perfect stocking stuffer size. Easy to display, many of the assortments come with a Countertop display unit. Big Larry is no exception, and with a Power Work Light of 500 lumens, it’s sure to outshine the other gifts. This little guy is a “Big” deal, with a magnetic base, four light modes, and new LED technology. For $12.75 a piece, get a 14 piece case pack.
Order any of these fantastic lil’ stocking stuffers right now by ordering online at RetailersLink.com.